Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Floors and doors

Dork alert: I shot a video for you all, so you could get more than random pictures of different rooms. And part way through it, I flipped my phone horizontally, thinking I'd capture a wider view. Yeah, no. That's not what happens. You get a sideways view instead. I'll try again this weekend, because I think a video at this point will really be cool.

The view from outside the house hasn't changed much at all. Ah, but on the inside, big doings are afoot.


First up: they've started repairing the wood floors from where all the walls were moved or torn down. Like so (look near the left window):












































They've also started laying in wood flooring, as can be seen in our upstairs hallway. It's the only room on the 2nd floor with the wood floor. No idea why.


























Doors are in and stacked up in the master bedroom. Don't let this picture fool you; I think there are five doors propped up here, and the crew was bringing up more as I was snapping pics.

























Also stacked in master is our bathtub, still boxed up. Maybe tomorrow we'll get a sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment